Monday, May 23, 2011

driving on the beach!

This was in April, when we went to The Entrance at Old Bar beach but the cool thing is that we are allowed to drive on this part of the beach! You have to have a permit to drive on the beach though. It was soo much fun! It's a really nice area too and you see other vehicles parked on the beach and people going fishing, surfing and all sorts.




We found a spot on along the water to hang out, made ourselves a little seat and just chilled out there with an ice cold beer and some snacks. It was so relaxing... soaking up some sun.. *aaah*



Then it was my turn to drive on the beach! Definitely a first for me.. right hand driving, driving a manual, and driving on sand! It can get really tricky because it's so easy to get stuck in the sand, but I learned with some finesse you can usually get unstuck. It was so exciting for me that I did it.. and did pretty well too! =D it was a lot of fun!



victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment